A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Ali is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Ali, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Ali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Mohammed Sadiq Ali MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Syed Ali has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Ali practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.