A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Ali is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Ali, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Ali practice?
Dr. Syed Ali practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.