Dr. Syed Ali MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

August 16th, 2014
His Way
This doctor is rude. He does not listen to patients. He tries to convince them to do what he wants. Reverse psychology is more like it. The wait is extremely long and the only staff is an answering service. He has no concern for the patient except how much they will pay. He seems to defend a male patient, but a female patient he pushes to listen to him.

January 24th, 2012
Great
Dr. Ali is AWESOME! I had major depression problems and his diagnosis and careful time spent with me enhanced my mental health GREATLY. He is a unique doctor with genuine care for his patients! I don't know what everybody else is talking about! I would recommend him to anyone!

February 16th, 2010
Dr. Ali lied and said he accepted my insurance then after my visit tried to bill me $250. He even made a photo copy of my insurance card and took a co-pay during my visit but a few days later I received a phone call saying I owe $250. He also made me wait about 2 hours in the waiting room. HORRIBLE doctor!

October 13th, 2009
Dr. Ali is a shovenist, opinionated fool. He put me on a prescription for depression, and makes it very difficult for me to get my refills. He does not sit and listen to me, as he's supposed to. I get rushed out of the office less than 5 minutes after being in the office. I cannot get an appointment with him now, as my health insurance was interrupted in the past. He refuses to help me. I would not recommend him to ANYONE!