A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Amer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Amer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Amer graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Sweetwater Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Mohammad Amer BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Amer practice?
- Dr. Syed Amer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Syed Amer practices Pediatrics near Sweetwater, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lenoir City, TN and Knoxville, TN.
See Sweetwater Pediatricians.