A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Arfeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Arfeen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Arfeen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arfeen graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Arfeen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Women's Hospital of Greensboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed T Arfeen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Syed T. Arfeen practice?
- Dr. Syed Arfeen has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Arfeen practices Psychiatry near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Psychiatrists.