A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Arshad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Arshad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Arshad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Arshad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Arshad has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed M Arshad MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Arshad practice?
- Dr. Syed Arshad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Arshad practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.