Dr. Syed Asghar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 8th, 2016
todd petty
great doctor and staff

September 17th, 2015
HORRIBLE
He is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever had the displeasure to see. He is constantly late, condescending, and rude (he has answered personal phone calls during my appointments). His staff is also rude and unprofessional. I have heard then speaking ill of other patients on several occasions while I was sitting in the waiting room. I have also been judged and shamed by one of his nurses for requesting a HEP vaccine, a recommended vaccine for a service trip I planned on participating in. In addition, I have been fighting with him and his staff to fill a prescription. I requested a fill during my last appointment and he forgot to fill it. Rather than apologize for his mistake and rectify it, he has been refusing to fill it until I see him again and has also been refusing to look at my file. If you are looking for respect and quality care, I suggest you look elsewhere.

September 10th, 2015
Worst doctor ever run from him quickly your lives depend on it!!!!
Getting him to do his Job is impossible have a serious health condition that can result in death if not properly treated yet getting him to send you to the doctor needed for the condition plan on a couple months and numerous calls to his office despite how sick I am!!!! He doesn't need to be practicing medicine period when I was in his office he ignored half if not all of what I said had me put packing in a wound and it sealed up around the packing and it got severely infected when I asked if I should take antibiotics he said no not needed and I ended up hospitalized as a result of it!!!! I called his office when it showed signs of infection and he said nothing wrong it's healing up just fine at that point it was forming scar tissue that was knitting into the wound packing and tore open every time I changed it as directed to daily. He cost Medicaid an unneeded hospital stay. On top of this I had a Boil on my tail bone cause from a back surgery incision told him it needed to be drained he refused to do so and refused to send me to someone to do it I was on the bus when it ruptured leaving pus sebum blood and one of the worst smells come pouring out. The bus driver called an ambulance as I was in so much pain I could barely move without passing out. Again he caused an otherwise avoidable hospital stay ambulance bill plus I got a bill from the bus company for cleanup.

July 6th, 2015
international traveler
really good doctor. he actively listens and exams without wasting time and tells you what you need to hear, like it or not.

January 14th, 2015
Great Dr...
Dr Asghar has helped us thru so many critical issues with my husbands healty. He has been helpful in referring associate specialists when needed

December 20th, 2014
Dr. Syed Ashgar is a kind, caring, supportive, physician who listens to the patient's description of their current health status in a respectful manner and uses his medical expertise to help the patient feel better. Dr. Ashgar's staff are very helpful and kind

June 5th, 2010
Needs to brush up on his bed side manners
The patient felt that the doctor was dismissive and rather rude. If this doctor had employed any positive communication skills, perhaps whatever message the doctor had hoped to impart might have become evident. Instead, the patient left feeling insulted and demeaned. We will NOT recommend this doctor or his practice to anyone else; in fact the opposite is true.