A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ashraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Ashraf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Ashraf, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashraf graduated from Patna Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ashraf has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ashraf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Syed Ashraf practice?
Dr. Syed Ashraf practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, OH and Mentor, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.