A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Azhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Azhar is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Azhar, MBA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Azhar graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Azhar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Saifuddin Azhar MBA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed S. Azhar practice?
- Dr. Syed Azhar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Azhar practices Family Medicine near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dickinson, TX.
See Galveston Primary Care Doctors.