Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed Bukhari
Dr. Syed Bukhari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Amherst, NY, with other offices in Buffalo, NY and Lewiston, NY. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bukhari is affiliated with Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital and Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed Bukhari has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Syed Bukhari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Amherst, NY.
Dr. Therese Caligiuri
East Amherst, NY 0.68 mi19
Dr. Gerard Florio
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.90 mi32
Dr. Vinod Garg
East Amherst, NY 0.95 mi38