A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Danish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Danish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Danish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Danish graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Danish has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Mohammad Danish MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Danish practice?
- Dr. Syed Danish has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Danish practices Internal Medicine near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Internists.