Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Great office, great staff! GREAT DOCTOR!  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

I'm a newer patient to this office and I also was seen by Dr. Danish in the hospital, my first visit was very thorough. I was very surprised to see a Dr. spending time and actually asking me about my problems. I feel he accurately addressed them and was pretty friendly. The office has a younger staff who are all very nice, courteous young ladies. I have no complaints! I really would recommend this place to anyone. The wait is kind of long, but well worth it!

|  Young people BEWARE!  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2012

I came to doctor danish as a young male with a problem and the last thing he seemed to do is care. He was rude to me right off the bat, for no reason he treated me like dirt on his shoe. He did not even Diagose me correctly for a simple little problem! Instead, refers me somewhere else which takes weeks to get an appointment at. After having a short conversation with his staff who hates him, I was told my mistreatment was all because I was a young man!! If you haven't seen discrimination before folks, check-in to Dr. Danish's office and you'll get a front row seat. O wait I forgot to talk about how he has had multiple D.E.A., Sexual harassment and Malpractice issues in just the last 3 months I've came into the office!! Keep that mail a secret!!

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2012

I've been coming to his office for several years,with few complaints. They have a new staff who are all friendly and caring ladies. The wait can be long sometimes, but its well worth it. Dr. Danish is personable but VERY honest and up front, i'd recommend him and his office to anyone!

Feb 16th, 2012

DOES NOT HAVE THE COURTESY TO CALL BACK WHEN A PATIENT CALLS HIS OFFICE/ANSWERING SERVICE 6 TIMES IN 2 DAYS WITH A QUESTION/CONCERN ABOUT MEDS ETC.

|  This guy is a QUACK!!!!  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2011

The staff is ok except for the office manager Sandy who literally told me "we're here for the money". And as far as Dr. Danish goes, he's just looking for a paycheck and cares NOTHING about his patients. I would not recommend him to anyone unless you're looking to die and or waste your time and money.

|  Old school doctor  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2010

Believe that if you are 50 years old, you might want to give him a try. With me, he was very abrupt and arrogant and told me what was wrong with me;usually its the other way around. Believe he genuinely cares about his patients but has a terrible bedside manner.

Jul 25th, 2010

Horrible, did not listen was very rude and i waited for a very long time when i took an appointement i dont reccomend him to anyone

Dec 27th, 2007 on yahoo.com

I've taken my mom to Dr. Danish many times. He's very thourough and patient. He's very nice.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Oct 4th, 2007 on yahoo.com

New to Dr Danish. I like it that 4 different hospitalsto go to with this Dr. Very friendly and patient.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com