Dr. Syed Danish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed Danish?

January 29th, 2016

he is a awesome doctor

October 18th, 2015

very nice

July 30th, 2012

Great office, great staff! GREAT DOCTOR!

I'm a newer patient to this office and I also was seen by Dr. Danish in the hospital, my first visit was very thorough. I was very surprised to see a Dr. spending time and actually asking me about my problems. I feel he accurately addressed them and was pretty friendly. The office has a younger staff who are all very nice, courteous young ladies. I have no complaints! I really would recommend this place to anyone. The wait is kind of long, but well worth it!

July 7th, 2012

Young people BEWARE!

I came to doctor danish as a young male with a problem and the last thing he seemed to do is care. He was rude to me right off the bat, for no reason he treated me like dirt on his shoe. He did not even Diagose me correctly for a simple little problem! Instead, refers me somewhere else which takes weeks to get an appointment at. After having a short conversation with his staff who hates him, I was told my mistreatment was all because I was a young man!! If you haven't seen discrimination before folks, check-in to Dr. Danish's office and you'll get a front row seat. O wait I forgot to talk about how he has had multiple D.E.A., Sexual harassment and Malpractice issues in just the last 3 months I've came into the office!! Keep that mail a secret!!

June 23rd, 2012

Great doctor!

I've been coming to his office for several years,with few complaints. They have a new staff who are all friendly and caring ladies. The wait can be long sometimes, but its well worth it. Dr. Danish is personable but VERY honest and up front, i'd recommend him and his office to anyone!

February 16th, 2012

DOES NOT HAVE THE COURTESY TO CALL BACK WHEN A PATIENT CALLS HIS OFFICE/ANSWERING SERVICE 6+ TIMES IN 2 DAYS WITH A QUESTION/CONCERN ABOUT MEDS ETC.

October 11th, 2010

Old school doctor

Believe that if you are 50+ years old, you might want to give him a try. With me, he was very abrupt and arrogant and told me what was wrong with me;usually its the other way around. Believe he genuinely cares about his patients but has a terrible bedside manner.

July 25th, 2010

Horrible, did not listen was very rude and i waited for a very long time when i took an appointement i dont reccomend him to anyone

August 2nd, 2017