Dr. Syed Ahmed Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Syed Ahmed?

"The Witch Doctor"

Posted on January 18th, 2016

This guy syed erfan ahmed has been working in Cuyahoga for over ten years. a large amount of people will even say he is "The Witch Doctor" from Karachi-Pakistan that is well known for poisoning people or giving you a voodoo-written-script. My breasts even became deformed from meds he puts you on and makes your depression even worse.

I LOVE HIM

Posted on April 9th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Ahmed at Benhaven Counseling for over a year now and I just love him! I don't understand how the previous reviewer rated him the way they did.Dr. Ahmed is very caring and very very smart. He is the only doctor who worked with my meds to try to find the right RX for me. I have never felt better in my life.He speaks with a slight accent and is VERY easy on the eyes! He is VERY professional, VERY kind, and VERY smart. I love him and would recommend him to anyone.

disgruntled patient

Posted on November 13th, 2009

this doctor cares nothing for his patients. Just concerned with diagnosing them (incorrectly) and shoving medicine down their throats to move to the next patient. If my illness kills me he allowed it to happen. This is a dangerous man. Beware!

Posted on September 28th, 2017