A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ahsan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Ahsan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Ahsan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahsan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ahsan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahsan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Syed F. Ahsan practice?
Dr. Syed Ahsan practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Rancho Mirage Otolaryngologists.