Dr. Syed Ahsan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed Ahsan?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Syed Ahsan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2017

Not trustworthy, in a hurry ad somewhat rude.

Rude and gave incorrect diagnosis on lab results and will not return phone calls. Three times told I would get a return call, didn't happen without my initiating a follow up. Only spoke with assistant. Doctor would never call.

August 31st, 2016

Finding A Different ENT

I found Dr Ahsan to be very arrogant, rude, and a poor choice as a replacement for Dr Michael Seidman! My first visit I spent waiting an 1 and 15 minutes for Dr Ahsan to come in my room and meet him. By that time needless to say I was very upset and Dr Ahsan offered NO apologies, just snapped that if I don't like him I can leave and find a new Dr.. I did not just spend 75 minutes waiting to be seen to get up and leave and find a new Dr, especially since I was in PAIN!!!! It would have been nice to hear "I'm very sorry about you wait" or "I'm sorry I was dealing with an unexpected issue" But since I've been extremely happy with all my Henry Ford Doctors I stuck with him, giving him 4 chances (4 visits) to make my concluding decision of having to find a new ENT. I have been with Henry Ford Doctors since I was born and overall have loved everyone of them, hence my 40 years of loyalty and devotion to Henry Ford. But unfortunately after Dr Ahsan I will be looking elsewhere for a new ENT. Very disappointed.

May 26th, 2016

Not a star

Spends no time to explain or justify diagnosis.

October 4th, 2010

I can not give anough thanks to Dr. Ahsan. He is one of the best doctors in his profession. He is caring for his patients and understanding with parents. He takes time to explain in detail what is happening and what needs to be done. He is an excellent Ear Nose and Troat doctor. We need more doctors like Dr. Ahsan.

April 21st, 2009

Dr. Ahsan was professional and courteous throughout the exam. He has a way of making one feel at ease. He was the first one to be able to take care of my ear problems that I have been dealing with for years.

April 8th, 2009

Dr Ahsan came across as arrogant and cold; it is too early yet to judge whether his diagnosis and therapies recommended are correct; time will tell.

September 22nd, 2008

My Ear feels Great, Thanks Dr. Ahsan...

I am a nurse practitioner in my 12th year in practice. I have had problems with my draining ear all my life and have undergone two ear surgeries. I was referred to Dr. Ahsan by another ENT who was unable to control my infections. After reviewing my history and physical exam, Dr. Ahsan suggested a revision operation. He was very comprehensive in explaining the procedure to me and my family. One year later, my ear is doing wonderful. I am truley greatful for Dr. Ahsan as well as his staff, The only downfall is that on occassion I had to wait for a long time in the waiting room.

February 22nd, 2008

Shockingly Unprofessional Office

As a visitor in the valley last year I was referred to Dr. Ahsan. I saw him, underwent the tests he prescribed and had a follow-up visit. Something didn't feel right to me and I wasn't comfortable with him. Now a year later as a full time resident in the desert, I am seeking to establish a relationship with an ENT. When I sought an appointment with another doctor in the practice, I was denied. The office refused to permit me to select another doctor of my own choice from within their practice. Dr. Ahsan will only permit me to see another docter for whom he refers me. There is no financial or insurance related issue that should impact this decision. The office staff was unresponsive, arrogant and rude. Engage this practice at your own risk. As a patient, they believe that you have NO FREEDOM OF CHOICE!

June 25th, 2017