Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Oct 4th, 2010

I can not give anough thanks to Dr. Ahsan. He is one of the best doctors in his profession. He is caring for his patients and understanding with parents. He takes time to explain in detail what is happening and what needs to be done. He is an excellent Ear Nose and Troat doctor. We need more doctors like Dr. Ahsan.

by Marlene Spector on Apr 26th, 2009

Both my husband and I are retired from the medical field. I was a practicing nurse for 17 years and my husband, a pediatrician for over 40 years. We find Dr. Ahsan to be very courteous and caring with an excellent knowledge of his specialty. I had sinus sugery recently and I could not have had better care we were always informed about everything going on. I never feel rushed during an appointment and my questions are answered with as much time as needed. Dr. Ahsan has been my Dr. for over 1 year. I would refer him to any friend or relative which I have already done. Sincerely,Marlene Spector

by Susanne Schenck on Apr 21st, 2009

Dr. Ahsan was professional and courteous throughout the exam. He has a way of making one feel at ease. He was the first one to be able to take care of my ear problems that I have been dealing with for years.

by Jutta H. on Apr 7th, 2009

Dr Ahsan came across as arrogant and cold; it is too early yet to judge whether his diagnosis and therapies recommended are correct; time will tell.

My Ear feels Great, Thanks Dr. Ahsan... show details My Ear feels Great, Thanks Dr. Ahsan...
by Mamta Thacker on Sep 21st, 2008

I am a nurse practitioner in my 12th year in practice. I have had problems with my draining ear all my life and have undergone two ear surgeries. I was referred to Dr. Ahsan by another ENT who was unable to control my infections. After reviewing my history and physical exam, Dr. Ahsan suggested a revision operation. He was very comprehensive in explaining the procedure to me and my family. One year later, my ear is doing wonderful. I am truley greatful for Dr. Ahsan as well as his staff, The only downfall is that on occassion I had to wait for a long time in the waiting room.

Shockingly Unprofessional Office show details Shockingly Unprofessional Office
by Tracey Fuller on Feb 22nd, 2008

As a visitor in the valley last year I was referred to Dr. Ahsan. I saw him, underwent the tests he prescribed and had a follow-up visit. Something didn't feel right to me and I wasn't comfortable with him. Now a year later as a full time resident in the desert, I am seeking to establish a relationship with an ENT. When I sought an appointment with another doctor in the practice, I was denied. The office refused to permit me to select another doctor of my own choice from within their practice. Dr. Ahsan will only permit me to see another docter for whom he refers me. There is no financial or insurance related issue that should impact this decision. The office staff was unresponsive, arrogant and rude. Engage this practice at your own risk. As a patient, they believe that you have NO FREEDOM OF CHOICE!