A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Hussain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Hussain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hussain has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed F Hussain MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed F. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Syed Hussain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Hussain practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.