Dr. Syed Hussain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed Hussain?

July 6th, 2016

Rude Staff and Lazy Doctor

It's practically impossible to schedule a timely appointment with Dr. Hussain. He and his staff always seem to be on vacation or out of the office for another reason. When they are there, they can't schedule a timely appointment because they're too busy catching up from their time away. If you try to explain this to the receptionist, she gets very defensive and acts like it isn't their fault. Told me straight out "if I don't like it, go find another doctor." No problem, I will.

February 1st, 2016

I appreciate Dr. Hussein

I have been a patient of Dr. Hussein's for several years. I'm not old but I have asthma. I have enjoyed going to the doctor. He listens to my concerns and prescribes what I need to maintain healthiness. I would recommend him as a doctor.

October 8th, 2015

Dr. Hussain has been a great physician for me for over a year now.

January 25th, 2015

The best doctor you will ever find. Is Dr.Syed Hussain.

I've been going to Dr. Hussain for the past 8 yrs. or more I am 70 yrs. old so as age creeps up on me I have multiple problems with my health but over the years Dr.Hussain is the one who has help in any way he new how If buy chance, he needs to send you out to anotherDr.he doesn't hesitate.He is a kind an professional an thoughtful, caring person. His staff are all great, They always have help me anything I need they have been there too.

March 16th, 2012

I love my dr he is excellent, the staff needs to be more professional, meaning NICER. I tolerate the office staff only because Dr Hussain is most well worth the visit..

May 5th, 2011

Field Inspector

Dr. Hussain has always been compassionate about the most intimate details of my life. Emphathetic. Always in a rush outside the room, then takes all the one on one time you need....

April 28th, 2010

Excellent physician unfortunately I must say STAY AWAY BAD EXPERIENCE!!! They billed me twice for the same appointment under two different account numbers and in spite of calling their billing department twice to explain they turned me into a collection agency. When the collection agency called I explained I was billed under two account numbers for the exact same appointment and the guy on the phone said "You are right! Its obvious it was their fault and I'll call them to get this corrected." Six months later I tried to get an appointment and they said "We can't see you because you are in collections!" THE WORST TREATMENT POSSIBLE!!! BAD BAD BAD STAY AWAY!!! THEY'LL RUIN YOUR GOOD CREDIT AND REFUSE YOU CARE WHEN YOU NEED IT!!!

July 31st, 2009

After living in Vegas for two years and being unhappy with several Doctors I was admitted into the hospital and Dr. Hussain was appointed as my internist. After the first visit by Dr. Hussain I was impressed with his concern and personal care. On my first follow up visit he remembered me and most of my health issues before even looking through my chart. I am finally completely happy with a Doctor here in Las Vegas

October 10th, 2017