A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Qadri is Satisfactory.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qadri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Farasat Ali Qadri MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed F. Qadri practice?
- Dr. Syed Qadri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Syed Qadri practices Pain Medicine and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Drums, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazleton, PA and Hazle Township, PA.
See Drums Pain Management Doctors and Drums Physiatrists.