A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Rizvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Rizvi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 44 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Back Pain
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizvi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rizvi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Farhan Mahmood Rizvi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed F. Rizvi practice?
- Dr. Syed Rizvi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Syed Rizvi practices Internal Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Internists.