A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Saeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Saeed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saeed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Saeed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Faraz Saeed MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed F. Saeed practice?
- Dr. Syed Saeed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Saeed practices Internal Medicine near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Schenectady Internists.