Dr. Syed Husain MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 9th, 2015
One of the best. He explains in detail what needs to be done. Very friendly

October 23rd, 2014
rectal surgery
I thank u doctor Husain for helping me and caring for me u took good care of me I thank u so much for keeping me in good hands ur a great Doctor and I would recommend u to any one ur five stares in my eyes docor Husain did a rectal surgery on me he saved me thanks again from the bottom of my heart:)

September 16th, 2014
t
Dr. Syed Husain was over an hour and 15 minutes late. A nurse and student had taken and entered information into his computer plus I had written a summary of what had transpired since my one and only appointment with Dr. Husain a little over a year before the present appointment. I had done this hoping to cut to the chase. He still seemed very scattered as to the nature of my appointment. . I had had a report sent to him by another doctor many weeks before the appointment but he was unable to locate it. The appointment served no purpose in my treatment. It was very clear that he had no idea who I was or why I was there before entering the room because he had not even glanced at my chart and had not read my note that I had prepared for him.. My insurance company should not pay for such a useless time with a doctor.

August 12th, 2013
Dr. Hussain is the 11th doctor I have seen for a very painful situation (my skin tears and breaks open) which has been on-going for almost 7 years. According to Dr. Hussain, there is no solution for my condition and is something I will 'just have to live with'. I am sorry but obviously there is something in my body causing these issues. I hope for you Dr. Hussain that if you find yourself in a similar situation, you find a better doctor to treat you than what you were to me.

July 2nd, 2013
I was very nervous about this appointment, but Dr. Husain was amazing! He was running about 20 minutes behind, but apologized profusely for it immediately on entering the room. He was super nice to talk to and made me feel very comfortable. Having a rectal exam isn't the most pleasant experience, but he was very caring and made it a positive experience. He did not push any expensive procedures or surgeries on me, but explained all my options and how to keep my condition from worsening. Great doctor!

May 29th, 2012
I wa happy with this doctor. He properly diagnosed me when 3 other doctors had been guessing. I recommend him.