A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Gilani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Gilani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Gilani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilani graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Gilani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan