A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Gilani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Gilani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Gilani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilani graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Gilani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Abbas Raza Gilani MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Gilani practice?
- Dr. Syed Gilani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Gilani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Texas City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and New Orleans, LA.
See Texas City Internists and Texas City Cardiologists.