A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Gilani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Gilani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilani
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Gilani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Gilani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilani graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Gilani has 1 hospital affiliations:
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Abbas Raza Gilani MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Gilani practice?
- Dr. Syed Gilani has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Gilani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Internists and Galveston Cardiologists.