A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Abbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Abbas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbas graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abbas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Williamson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Haider Abbas MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Syed H. Abbas practice?
- Dr. Syed Abbas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Abbas practices Rheumatology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Williamson, WV.
See Lexington Rheumatologists.