A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Ahmed, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Hasnat Ahmed MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Syed H. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Syed Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near El Centro, CA.
See El Centro Internists and El Centro Oncologists.