Internist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
I rate this doctor based on my relative's tragic and bad experience show details I rate this doctor based on my relative's tragic and bad experience
Apr 8th, 2010

My relative had liver in the cancer which was called by three different names. Regardless, Dr. Ahmed promised my elder relative to put her on chemotherapy. He never did. He saw my relative 4 times. His nurse saw her one time. He failed to give my relative any cancer treatment. She went to a big hospital in a large city via ER and ambulance. The ER doctors admitted her into the hospital and a new oncologist with over 30 years of experience was assigned. Dr. Ahmed allowed her cancerous tumor to grow 50% of the size of her tumor. Subsequently my relative died. Proper cancer treatment could have given her a few more years. Dr. Ahmed's office according to the California Secretary of the State has been DISSOLVED since 02-13-1998. The former business used to be called Imperial Valley Cancer Center Medical Clinic, Inc.

WORST ONCOLOGIST I EVER MET show details WORST ONCOLOGIST I EVER MET
by Anonymous on Apr 5th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

72 years old woman went to see Dr SYED HASNAT AHMED AFTER SHE HAD A BIG OPERATION IN SAN DIEGO, CA WHERE UCSD MEDICAL CENTER DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB IN ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com