A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Naqvi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naqvi
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Naqvi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Naqvi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naqvi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Hasan Mahboob Naqvi MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Syed H. Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Syed Naqvi has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Naqvi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Cardiologists.