A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Naqvi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Naqvi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Naqvi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naqvi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Naqvi practice?
Dr. Syed Naqvi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Cardiologists.