A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Naqvi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chelation Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naqvi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naqvi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Syed H. Naqvi practice?
Dr. Syed Naqvi practices Emergency Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Great Neck Emergency Physicians.