A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Naqvi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chelation Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naqvi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Hasan Naqvi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed H. Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Syed Naqvi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Syed Naqvi practices Emergency Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Great Neck Emergency Physicians.