A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Qadri is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Qadri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Interfaith Medical Center-St Johns Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Habeeb Ahmed Qadri MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Syed H. Qadri practice?
- Dr. Syed Qadri has 9 office locations.
Dr. Syed Qadri practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frostproof, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeland, FL and Wauchula, FL.
See Frostproof Obstetricians & Gynecologists.