Dr. Syed Rizvi MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Providence, RI

3.4

December 1st, 2015
Best M.S. doctor in RI. Excellent, caring, knowledgeable specialist and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. Your getting a fantastic neurology doctor if you go to him. Also, very good staff at the Neurology foundation. Thanks for making my life much easier with my condition. Dr. Rivi is recommended to everyone who has M.S.

June 14th, 2012
Being new this state I needed a new Neuro for my MS so since he was the first to dx me back in 2005 I decided to see him. The only problem I have is the lack of time spent with me. However I can't say this makes him a poor doctor since most doctors seem to be this way...

May 3rd, 2012
No complaints
I saw Dr. Rizvi to rule out MS. That was quick and easy per the MRI. He attributed my headaches to migraine and started me on a med that I had not tried. He answered my questions - and I had many. I would recommend him to a friend and am continuing to see him as needed.

October 17th, 2011
Easy to talk to
After reading the other reviews here and on another website I was pleasantly surprised that I had such a great experience. I felt he was easy to talk to and took his time with me. He was not dismissive or condescending despite my rather bazaar set of symptoms. I did get the feeling he wasn't too warm and fuzzy about the diagnosis of fibromyalgia but since I wasn't there to see him for that complaint I can't confirm that suspicion. I was being seen to rule out MS and am being treated for migraines.

September 13th, 2011
best MS doctor around

June 13th, 2011
I don't know if he just brushes things off because he sees these symptoms all the time- and I'm just overreacting, but I feel like he doesn't care. I trust him to know what he is talking about, but I often leave wondering why I travel an hour to see him. His appointments last five minutes, maybe more. And he does encourage questions, but I never feel he answers them. I am still on the fence with keeping him...

April 28th, 2011
One star is way to generous for this doctor. He was dismissive, arrogant and condescending. He didn't know basic information about my condition and then blamed me for it. Do your self a favor and choose someone else.

March 23rd, 2011
Not what I expected in a trained specialist