Dr. Syed Haq MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 24th, 2016
Highly Recomended.
Dr. Haq is great. He sits down and writes notes directly into your file on the computer. No quess' on what was written by somebody that may not be their in the future. Prompt, easy going, and easy to talk with.

December 22nd, 2015
Excellent Dr.
I love Dr. Haq. He is very kind. He has a wonderful sense of humor and genuinely care for the health of his patients. He is very caring with a great bedside manner.

May 7th, 2014
So Far So Good
I had a pretty good experience with this doctor. After speaking to other patients of his while waiting my turn, I determined they seem to really like him and trust his expertise. I must say I did wait a little bit but only because I arrived 30 minutes early due to it being my first appointment. While I waited I saw Dr. Haq take 2 phones calls from patients calling in needing his help. So I find it hard to believe he is not a concerned doctor. His staff is very nice. The receptionist answered phones promptly and the nurse was absolutely excellent. I am happy with the care I received.

March 13th, 2014
Not worth your time.
His receptionist called me after a referral was made by my PCP to set up the appointment. She gave me the date and time and address of the Bridgeport WV office. I left work early and drove to Bridgeport to find that they were actually in the Morgantown office that day. I drove from Bridgeport back to Morgantown to see him. I was NOT told to bring my lab results with me from my PCP, they did not have my results from my PCP and they could not get them on the computer. Dr. Haq was with me for ten minutes and then said he can't tell anything without my test results and for me to call my PCP and make sure they send him the bloodwork. Then he said to make a follow up in three months. The next day I faxed him my bloodwork results with a request to call me after he reviewed them. It has been a week with no call. I called the office and was told that he has not had time to look at them but they are in my chart. They are not helpful, they do not listen and they definitely did not treat me like a person. I felt like a number. The medical assistant there who took my blood pressure and height and weight was very nice and courteous. She was the best part of that visit.

January 29th, 2013
Mrs
Doctor is quite and will not give you any information unless you pry him. When you leave the office, you can absolutely never get anyone on the phone. Well to be honest, if you call 10 days in a row they may answer twice. A recording always comes on saying no one is answering and you will be disconnected and you are!!! You can not leave a message. You must drive over to the office and then they say, "Oh I thought we had the phone problem fixed". Believe me this place will drive you crazy. No matter how much you complain, they are very quite, calm and they smile and they still won't answer the phone. If you need your prescription called in (that they were suppose to do) you are out of luck.

February 29th, 2012
who am i
trying to call this doctor is like calling the moon out of office out of mind.....he has made my problem worse because of no follow up.