A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Haqqie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Haqqie is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Haqqie, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haqqie graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Haqqie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Shamimulhaq Haqqie BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Syed S. Haqqie practice?
- Dr. Syed Haqqie has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Haqqie practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Nephrologists.