A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Haqqie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Haqqie, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haqqie graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Haqqie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haqqie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan