A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Hashimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Hashimi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Hashimi, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashimi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hashimi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Mohammad Hashimi MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Hashimi practice?
- Dr. Syed Hashimi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Syed Hashimi practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Orlando Psychiatrists.