A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Hasnain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Hasnain, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasnain graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hasnain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Nasir Hasnain BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Syed N. Hasnain practice?
- Dr. Syed Hasnain has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Hasnain practices Pediatrics near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians.