A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Hasni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Hasni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Hasni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasni graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hasni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospitals
- Windham Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed S A Hasni MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed S. Hasni practice?
- Dr. Syed Hasni has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Hasni practices Internal Medicine near Corbin, KY.
See Corbin Internists.