A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Hassany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Hassany is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Hassany, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassany graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hassany has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center
- D C H Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Fuad Hassany MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Syed F. Hassany practice?
- Dr. Syed Hassany has 7 office locations.
Dr. Syed Hassany practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hamilton, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Muskogee, OK and Winfield, AL.
See Hamilton Internists, Hamilton Hematologists, and Hamilton Oncologists.