Learn more about Dr. Syed Hassany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Hassany is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassany
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hassany Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Hassany, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassany graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hassany has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center
- D C H Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Fuad Hassany MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Syed F. Hassany practice?
- Dr. Syed Hassany has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Hassany practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Internists, Muskogee Hematologists, and Muskogee Oncologists.