Learn more about Dr. Syed Hassany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Hassany is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassany
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hassany Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Hassany, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassany graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hassany has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center
- D C H Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Fuad Hassany MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Syed F. Hassany practice?
- Dr. Syed Hassany has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Hassany practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Internists, Muskogee Hematologists, and Muskogee Oncologists.