Dr. Mohammad Hazratji Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Hazratji?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Hazratji?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2015

Provides the appropriate testing for each diagn

September 6th, 2011

WORST DRS OFFICE

I found this office to be the most unprofessional and most disrespectful service I have ever encountered. I was refused medical attention told to leave because I was raising my voice when I wasn't. I just wanted help because I was in alot of pain from a recent surgery and had terrible chest pain beyond words. I was trying to explain to him what I went through and what I was feeling like and he didn't even know or understand what I was trying to say his english was terrible his opinion was hes never heard of such a thing and refused to call my DR for help. i was in tears it hurt so bad. He opened the door and said leave meanwhile while the door was open everyone could here our conversation and later also found that a nurse was listening through the door what happened to the hippa law ??? Several patients knew what was going on I had no privacy. Also the dr asked my family to leave the room when I wanted then in there with me. I am not comfortable with male DRs alone and the DR knew this but my family had to leave and the nurses were very rude to them too. When the DR said he wasn't going to help me I proceeded to tell them I was amazed they were refusing to help someone in such pain and I told the DR he was making me uncomfortable speaking to me the way he was and I also asked him to shut the door because I have the right to privacy and he refused... The nurse just smiled as I spoke with them too i said to them "I'm glad you think its funny to smile at somone in such pain and not even care to help". These nurses and dr they were the most unprofessional people I have ever met and the most rude drs and nurses are supposed to care and help well don't go there I could write alot more that will amaze you but I think this is enough. I plan on going above them for what I went through today ...

July 13th, 2015