Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed Hussaini
Dr. Syed Hussaini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Hussaini is affiliated with Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital and Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. Dr. Hussaini has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed Hussaini has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Syed Hussaini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Howard Martin
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Chicago, IL 0.38 mi38
Dr. Joseph Villalona
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Chicago, IL 0.39 mi35
Dr. Amy Blackburn
Emergency Medicine, Residency
Chicago, IL 0.54 mi8