A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Ali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Imran Ali MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Syed I. Ali practice?
- Dr. Syed Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Ali practices Anesthesiology near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Anesthesiologists.