A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Ali is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ali has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Imran Ali MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Syed I. Ali practice?
- Dr. Syed Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Ali practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.