Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Disgusted show details Disgusted
by A Concerned Caregiver on Jan 31st, 2015

I oversee my aunt's medical care, as she has no one else around, having lost her husband, closest stepdaughter, and she has no other close relatives around. I have worked in a doctor's office, also a hospital--I also took care of my father in law for 5 years before he died, he saw numerous doctors--so I have a second sense when it comes to bad care. Too many things just were not right with this doctor. Then when I had to call and try to get appointments or communicate with the staff it was just awful. He is the only doctor in the office which means if he is out for any reason, forget being taken care of. Staff is rude and just awful. Look around. There are incredibly good doctors in this area and anyone with heart problems deserves better medicine than this. The care in this office is Poor, Poor, Poor!!

Good Doctor with INCOMPETENT STAFF show details Good Doctor with INCOMPETENT STAFF
by Mark on Jan 13th, 2014

Did he save my life? Yes. Now over 1 year later, his staff is remembering to try to bill for services and of course my insurance company declined so they expect me to pay it. Guess we will see what a judge has to say about it.