Psychiatrists

1751 S Naperville Rd
Ste 207
Wheaton, IL 60189
630-690-2222
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  in a rush, distracted, gave up  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Ali for many years and i feel like he is just going through the motions and not even trying to help me anymore. just sticks with same old meds that havent been working. said some inappropriate comments regarding my family members he treats as well. very disappointed.

|  A joke  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

total misdiagnosis didn't listen innattetive and thought I needed hospitalization

|  Great dr  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

He's a great dr but I wish he would talk to me more. He diagnoses me well but spends a lot of my office time on the phone with other people. I wish he would talk to me more and work my issues out. The meds are helping a lot so I'm greatful for that. Overall I would recommend him

|  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

Dr Ali treats my 2 daughters and I trust him with my most precious ones. His gentle approach amazing insight give me the piece of mind that I am giving the best care possible for my children. One daughter is terrified of doctors and she is completely at ease with Dr Ali. She also trusts him and as a result participates her medication compliance becsuse she knows he is helping her. I myself was skeptical and now I'm a fan and believer of Dr. Ali

|  show details
Aug 29th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Ali for years and without his help I hate to think of what my life would be like. He is professionally excellent and personally very understanding of my problems and needs. I would recommend Dr. Ali to anyone needing his specialty.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

I have Bipolar I. He has been my psychiatrist for years. He has seen me at my worst and at my best. He has helped me get healthy and remain healthy. I am grateful for all the special attention I received, especially when my disorder was at its worst. He truly cares.

|  Competent, Caring, and somewhat Disorganized  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2011

I have been with Dr. Ali for a number of years. I strongly disagree with the comment that he is a terrible psychiatrist. Dr. Ali can be brusque ansd perfunctory at times when he is behind schedule, busy or distracted, but most of the time he is compassionate , caring, and will act decisively if he senses any urgency to a problem. He has managed my care through a couple of hospitalizations, and through the disability process as my problem has become chronic. He has a sense of humor and is very down to earth.Occasioally he will not remember what he told you at your previous appt and will tell you something inconsistent with what he has said previously. But if you gently probe a little it jogs his memory and he is back on track. He is always up to date on the latest medications and is not afraid to try new medications or prescribe off-label when necessary. I recommend Dr. Ali without reservation for management of psychiatric medications.

|  Terrible Psychiatrist  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2009

Doesn't listen to patients, always in a rush. Poor diagnosis skills.