Dr. Syed Ali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed Ali?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2017

Very Trustworthy and Knowledgeable Psychiatrist

Dr. Ali has helped me immensely with overcoming postpartum depression after having both of my children. He is a very kind man and listens very intently to everything his patients have to say. If it wasn't for my appointments with Dr. Ali, as well as the medications he provided me, I would still be suffering to this day from postpartum depression. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who is suffering from anything depression/anxiety related. He is great!

September 29th, 2015

Thankful!

Dr Ali is outstanding! He is professional and patient. He helped my depression and anxiety. I was feeling very bad and now I feel great. I am very thankful for Dr. Ali !

July 8th, 2015

Dr.Ali took me immediately during a post partum emergency situation. His help and confidence in me truly felt live saving at the time. He told me once my hormones had regulated and with the help of some temporary medications I would soon not even be able to remember how I then felt. He was right, only 3 weeks post partum I was almost completely back to my old self. Dr. Ali is very knowledgeable and will call you back when you page to give advice. I would recommend him to friends and already have.

October 28th, 2014

Dr. Ali is amazing. I feel he really cares about me and has at times gone out of his way to make sure I was getting proper care.

May 6th, 2014

Outstanding psychiatric care for a family member

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Ali for nine years now. He diagnosed her when no other doctor in the area could do so. He is very kind, compassionate and caring. He takes the time to explain everything in detail. Our family feels blessed to have Dr. Ali for my daughter. I wish every doctor was like this. Keep up the fantastic work. His office staff is also wonderful and extremely helpful. He is always accessible for questions and issues that arise.

May 3rd, 2012

Great dr

He's a great dr but I wish he would talk to me more. He diagnoses me well but spends a lot of my office time on the phone with other people. I wish he would talk to me more and work my issues out. The meds are helping a lot so I'm greatful for that. Overall I would recommend him

October 10th, 2011

Dr Ali treats my 2 daughters and I trust him with my most precious ones. His gentle approach amazing insight give me the piece of mind that I am giving the best care possible for my children. One daughter is terrified of doctors and she is completely at ease with Dr Ali. She also trusts him and as a result participates her medication compliance becsuse she knows he is helping her. I myself was skeptical and now I'm a fan and believer of Dr. Ali

August 29th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Ali for years and without his help I hate to think of what my life would be like. He is professionally excellent and personally very understanding of my problems and needs. I would recommend Dr. Ali to anyone needing his specialty.

August 25th, 2011

Great doctor

I have Bipolar I. He has been my psychiatrist for years. He has seen me at my worst and at my best. He has helped me get healthy and remain healthy. I am grateful for all the special attention I received, especially when my disorder was at its worst. He truly cares.

January 19th, 2011

Competent, Caring, and somewhat Disorganized

I have been with Dr. Ali for a number of years. I strongly disagree with the comment that he is a terrible psychiatrist. Dr. Ali can be brusque ansd perfunctory at times when he is behind schedule, busy or distracted, but most of the time he is compassionate , caring, and will act decisively if he senses any urgency to a problem. He has managed my care through a couple of hospitalizations, and through the disability process as my problem has become chronic. He has a sense of humor and is very down to earth.Occasioally he will not remember what he told you at your previous appt and will tell you something inconsistent with what he has said previously. But if you gently probe a little it jogs his memory and he is back on track. He is always up to date on the latest medications and is not afraid to try new medications or prescribe off-label when necessary. I recommend Dr. Ali without reservation for management of psychiatric medications.

February 28th, 2009

Terrible Psychiatrist

Doesn't listen to patients, always in a rush. Poor diagnosis skills.

March 2nd, 2008

exceptionally qualified and totally focused on the patient