A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Shah, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Irfan Shah MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Syed I. Shah practice?
- Dr. Syed Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Syed Shah practices Cardiovascular Disease near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Cardiologists.