A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Shah, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Irfan Shah MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Syed I. Shah practice?
- Dr. Syed Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Syed Shah practices Cardiovascular Disease near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX.
See Arlington Cardiologists.