Dr. Syed Ibrahim MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Huntington Station, NY

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 30th, 2014
My loved one (an adult kid) became a victim of this MD
Everyone should stay away from this doctor. I am a mother of an adult person who got the horrible psychosis ONLY as result of MD Syed T Ibrahim's. This MD is more than PROMPT in decision making because he is always in a hurry of making money (read about the amount of his offices' locations). However his promptness ruined his patients' health and life: in five minutes / in a day he changed diagnosis of the new patient! He changed diagnosis stated by several previous MD(s) knowing a patient for many years (but this MD just ignores relative's explanations and letters from the patients' medical charts). He stopped previous anti-psychotic medications and prescribed different type of new medication without checking anything like a previous illness' history and treatments, without watching for the patient's behaviors on new medications, without any communication with patient's family. He does not respect his patients' families because he believes, all of them are crazy due to genetic laws: if his patient has a psychiatric problem, then all his/her relative are crazy, and therefore he ignores them (us). He never follows up: he is not interested if his patients are still alive or not. In my case, my adult kid just went through the horrible six months long full mania episode! I did not know how to help and what to do. It was a real change to lose my child. I am writing anonymously only because I am afraid of this person : he has much more money than I am to pay back. I wish him to lose his MD license ASAP. Please do not trust your health and your relatives' health to this ugly MD!