Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed Ishaq
Dr. Syed Ishaq, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with another office in Fairfax, VA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ishaq is affiliated with Prince William Hosp, Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital Inova Fairfax Hospital. Dr. Ishaq has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed Ishaq has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Syed Ishaq is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Nassar Khan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Fairfax, VA 0 mi32
Dr. Fareeha Khan
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Fairfax, VA 0 mi25
Dr. James Suh
Fairfax, VA 0 mi29