A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Jaffery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Jaffery, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Pervasive Child Development Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffery graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jaffery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Elmira Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Hussain Nasir Jaffery MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Syed H. Jaffery practice?
- Dr. Syed Jaffery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Jaffery practices Psychiatry near Elmira, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ithaca, NY.
See Elmira Psychiatrists.