Dr. Syed Jaffery MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 17th, 2016
I see him at his office and not at family services and he is great. He is very through in what he does. He wants to make sure that all things are working and not just giving you pills like others that I have seen. My psychologist had gotten an email about him seeing new patients and I called his office and I had an appointment within a week. I had been searching for a psychiatrist for about a year and he got me in, in a week, that was great!

September 13th, 2016
I am a patient of Dr jaffery
He had helped me tremendously over the last 2 years.i absolutely love going in to see him. He listens to me about what's going on in my life and we discuss your meds throughly he has helped so much that I have been able to get the 8 medications I was on down to like 4. I feel very safe with him and trust him to know what.is best for me. I hope to never gave switch doctors he understands me so well. I want to thank him from the bottom of my heart which was broken terrible before I was under his car.. thankyou doc. Your amazimg..

April 19th, 2016
Dr. J is awesome
my daughter and I have had the privilege to work with Dr. Jaffery for quite a few years now! He is a genuinely kind and caring doctor, he is always here for us when we need him, and he truly cares about the health and wellbeing of his patients! we truly love and appreciate Dr. J!

December 9th, 2015
Amanazing Doctor!
The only doctor I have ever trusted. Very good man, caring and encouraging . I'd recommend him to anyone!

January 19th, 2015
AWESOME DOCTOR
he is true dr. who listen to you for what you have to say about you care and health

December 16th, 2014
Does his best to find solutions for my grandchildren.

June 17th, 2014
He is a great Dr. !!! He is great with my children. Dr Jaffery takes time to relate to the issues they are facing as adolescents! I highly recommend Dr. Jaffery to as a MD ;)

April 2nd, 2014
very wonderful man who knows what he is doing! kind, courteous, and caring! he is actually here to help! we love Dr. Jaffery!

November 23rd, 2013
Humble and Caring Doc
I brought my son to see Dr Jaffery who has been suffering from severe ADHD and Autism treated by several community doctors who were unable to control his problems but since Dr Jaffery took over my son behavior changed drastically .He is doing so well in school and at home.Me and husband is so grateful to Dr Jaffery

November 16th, 2013
somethings are better if left quiet
I am a former patient of his. I felt the need to seek a different psych due to how Dr.Jaffrey spoke to me. I felt like he was rude. He told me to lose weight every visit. I weighed 5lbs over the ideal weight for my age and height. If I came into a visit and i gained 1 pound he would drill me on how I should get more exercise and eat right. I am a Vegan all my food is healthy. I also have mess up knees so I am unable to withstand long amounts of exercise. He told me a number of times if I missed an appointment with my therapist he would no longer give me my medication. He also felt the need to drop the dose of the medication that i needed in order for me to lose weight. He also failed to understand the one of the medications he put me on made me sick. He claimed it was the only medication that was an option for me. When I became pregnant he had me stop taking my medication "cold turkey". Most doctors I know try to lean you off the medication so there are no side effects or withdrawals. When he was asked to give a diagnosis for me to continue receiving my disability he flat out refused due to me not being on any medication and not seeing him due to the pregnancy. He never once asked me to come in during the pregnancy to ask how I was doing.

August 28th, 2013
awesome doctor
He is very willing to help everyone at anytime when needed. He is one of the best doctors my kids have ever seen.

September 20th, 2011
I think Dr. Jaffrey is a wonderful psych. I like how he is not about feeding childrenmedications and does try to help find other alternative ways. There are very few doctors left who would rather try other ways first before meds and he is one of those doctors. If your child needs to see a psych id so recomend Dr. Jaffrey. Im glad my child has him.