inactive

• Bad

June 5th, 2016
PHA

April 24th, 2016
Staffs are really very unprofessional.There management system is very poor. Every time it takes about 3 hours or more for a single follow up.Even they hesitate to give the prescription or refill timely.

April 2nd, 2013
horrible service.save your time
Dr Jalal treated me for 3 years(2007-2010) for my back pain.despite of the long waiting time , i chose to go there as his treatment was helping me. but since 2012, i started to go to him again on regular basis, i couldn't handle the wait time. no one is ever prompt there. they walk around, talk in their native language and anytime you ask about when the doctor will see you, they have no answer. i waited 4 hours, then 3 hours and then again 2.5 hours when i decide that i am not going there anymore. He can treat you, but you will probably die before you can meet him . horrible service.

December 4th, 2011
My opinion of this doctor is very poor because he doesn't in any consideration the patient's need. The waiting time is over four hours, and at all my visits at his office all they did was take history and tests,but never discuss the results of my condition with me.

November 7th, 2010
Dr. Jalal was recommended by another patient, my co-worker, for my excrucial pain treatment. Dr. Jalal saved my life, releaved me from my unbearale pain on half of my face.I had been to many doctors including the specialist E.N.T., Allergist, Neurologist and all other. No one was able to diagnose and comfort me.I strongly recommend Dr. Jalal to others.

October 18th, 2008
Waited over four hours and still not seen
My appointment was for 2 pm. At 6:20 pm I just couldn't take it anymore. I still had not seen the doctor. Other patients said this doctor did this on a consistent basis. The receptionist said "New" patients are always seen last by this doctor. So what was the point of making a 2pm appointment? If I have the responsibility of showing up for my appointment on time, then doesn't the doctor also have the same responsibility?

May 28th, 2015