Dr. Syed Jilani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed Jilani?

June 28th, 2016

Dr. Jilani is a amazing dr. He has taken care of me for the past 9 years and continues to do so. The staff is so awesome I believe God lead them to me to make my challenge with fighting the cancer alot easier for me. Thank you

February 18th, 2016

Medical Neglect

After our terribly negative experience, I would advise anyone considering choosing this doctor to look far elsewhere. Medical neglect at best. If we hadn't done our own further research getting second and even third opinions we would have zero options for treatment and zero hope for improvement. But now we do. No thanks to this doctor. We are thoroughly livid. Having wasted several weeks of precious critical time. A call to the AMA and or The Medical Board is absolutely warranted.

September 14th, 2015

Dr. Jilani is a straightforward doctor - you can depend upon him to talk straight. When I see my doctor, that's of primary importance to me. He makes me feel comfortable and answers all my questions. I want no more than that for my health issue.

August 26th, 2015

Cancer Diagnosis

Dr. Syed Jilani is a poor oncologist. He is lazy and will not put effort into diagnosing your problem. He stalled and stalled to diagnose my wife's problem until her cancer went into a 4th stage. Do not accept him for your oncologist if you are referred by your primary care physician. He will send you to your grave before your time is up.

March 25th, 2015

Highly Recommended for Oncology

Excellent physician, has helped us through to the last step. Always follows up on time, shows an unparalleled level of dedication to his patients. Best care I have received from a doctor thus far.

November 19th, 2013

Be careful about this doctor's treatment

After years, I am still suffering the side-effects of 1.5-month chemotheraphy (3 Xeloda pills/time and 3 times a day). As I went on bi-year Colonoscopy with GI doctor this year 2013, she told me that I should not take Xeloda pills when I was in early stage of colon cancer. I am really angry at this doctor. Now my suspicion is clear that this doctor was trying me as "guinea pig" at the time of my treatment. No wonder 3 months of chemotheraphy ended early in 1.5 months. This doctor knew that he gave me the wrong treatment. I should have taken this doctor to the court, but it's too late (more than 2 year past). Just a warning to the future patients/friends!

February 2nd, 2013

Terrific Doctor

I have seen Dr. Jilani for three years for my leukemia, and feel lucky to have him as my doctor. He has always provided me with full and accurate information, and is extremely supportive in his manner. I couldn't ask for a better doctor - and my wife, who often accompanies me, thinks he's terrific as well.

March 31st, 2011

Do yourself a favor and do not go to this doctor. he is rude and uninterested in the patient. Told my dad that there is nothing he can do and he should go home and prepare his will and say goodbye to his family!!! My dad changed his doctor and is doing fine. save your time and money and don't do to this guy.

October 17th, 2010

DR.SYED JILANI IS SERIOUSLY THE MOST UNPLEASANT DOCTOR

HE RUDELY CONTINUALLY CUT OFF OUR INQUIRIES DURING OUR FAMILY'S FIRST IMPORTANT ONCOLOGIST MEETING ABOUT OUR ELDERLY MOTHER'S CANCER ISSUES. WE HAD A FAMILY MEMBER PRESENT THAT WAS A SURGICAL ONCOLOGY RN AND HAD FULL UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT WAS BEING DISCUSSED. DR. S. JILANI WAS IMPATIENT DETACHED AND ANNOYED JUST KEPT SKIRTING OUR MOST BASIC MEDICAL INQUIRIES FOR INFORMATION BY SAYING HE'S "THE ONCOLOGIST" THERE ARE OTHER DR.'S FOR THAT. HE DIDN'T CARE TO TAKE THE TIME SAY MUCH.KEPT CUTTING OFF MOST OUR INQUIRIES WITH RUDE INTERRUPTIONS SAYING THAT OUR MOTHER IS "OLD PROBABLY WILL DIE AND IT'S NOT WORTH IT". SAID THESE THINGS IN FRONT OF HER AND OUR FAMILY!I COINCIDENTALLY HAD A CLIENT SAY THAT SHE HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE WITH DR. S. JILANI. SHE IS CURRENTLY ATTENDING HARVARD AND HE SNAPPED AT HER TELLING HER THAT "SHE SHOULD PAY BETTER ATTENTION AND LISTEN!!!" HE HAD INSULTED HER SO MUCH SHE ALSO DECIDED NOT TO HAVE HIM AS THEIR DR. ALSO!! INTERESTING... JUST TRYING TO LET OTHERS KNOW DR. SYED M.JILANI MAY NOT BE THE DR. FOR YOU!!!

February 25th, 2016