Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed Hasni
Dr. Syed Hasni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Barbourville, KY. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hasni is affiliated with Knox County Hospital, Mary Chiles Hospital and Marymount Medical Center. Dr. Hasni has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed Hasni has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Syed Hasni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barbourville, KY.