A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Hussain is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Hussain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hussain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kenneth Hall Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
- Protestant Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Khaja Hussain MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed K. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Syed Hussain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Hussain practices Internal Medicine near Maryville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: East Saint Louis, IL and Swansea, IL.
See Maryville Internists.