A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Naqvi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naqvi
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Naqvi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Naqvi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Naqvi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Kamal M Naqvi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed K. Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Syed Naqvi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Naqvi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.