A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Naqvi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Naqvi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Naqvi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Kamal M Naqvi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed K. Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Syed Naqvi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Naqvi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.